Thursday, August 5, 2010

In With the Old

Sure usually its "out with the old, in with the new", but in my case I think I'm better off first bringing in my past blogs from my other site before I continue on.  Think of it like me moving all my things into a new house before I settle in and start redecorating.  This will be a process, but purposefully so.  I bet even my faithful readers may have missed a blog here or there so this way it will be revisited, second bringing all these past blogs over will take a little time and well, I've got a 2 year old- nuff said.  And hopefully bringing them in slowly but surely will help make some time for my old viewers to adapt to the move, and new readers to find me with new material often.  Thank you to whoever you are.  I appreciate the faithful as well as the new.  Come back again as well as leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment