Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Challenge...

I challenge you to be part of something great.  Do something that really has an affect on other people and see how you feel.  Decide what that is for you!  Thinking about the Ronald McDonald House Charity Walk I participated in last Spring, I am certainly interested in doing more.  This was a 5K walk- right up my alley!  I am NO runner, but I can certainly walk.  You don't have to sign yourself up for something that is you biggest challenge, just push yourself to try something new to you and be prepared for great results!
A related option for the Orange and LA County areas coming very soon:
http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/site/TR?fr_id=1631&pg=entry

And speaking of "Be The Match"... check them out!  By signing up, you could end up saving a life -and it may not be as difficult as you think. 

Don't wait for a time when you think things will be great, do something great when time says you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment